Sunday, February 26, 2012

Myra E

 I'm really a fan of Myra E Products and  i just wanted to share with you my new skin care products from Myra E!

 The Myra E's Facial Moisturizer and Vita White Whitening Face Lotion. 

 Myra E Vita White Whitening Face Lotion. 
 It is composed of vitamin E that makes the skin healthy and Actilight Complex that whitens the skin. it has SPF 15 that protects your skin from sun rays. This cream is not sticky and it is easily absorbed by the skin. It doesn't even make my face oily. I usually apply this cream on my face every night after cleansing. After weeks of using it, my face became more whiter and has a certain glow. :)
 Myra E Facial Moisturizer
This moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated without the greasy feeling, it is also lightweight, fragrance free and maintains an optimal moisture balance for my dry skin. Like the Vita White, it is also easily absorbed by the skin. :) 
These products are very affordable that gives you a healthy, beautiful and youthful looking skin. :)
Here are some of  Myra E Products that i have on my kit :) 







Au Revoir!
Denz 

2 comments:

  1. is the vita white face lotion and lotion effective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) For me it is effective, it really made my skin more whiter :)

      Delete